How's Weekend Traffic? Check Our Interactive Map
Check out ongoing traffic issues on Mapquest's live traffic map
- September 15, 2012
Do your weekend plans find you traveling out of Manchester?
Check our interactive traffic map featuring the Garden State Parkway, Route 37 and Route 70 before hitting the road.
In this real-time traffic map from Mapquest, green portions mean traffic is flowing freely, while yellow and red indicate traffic delays. Zoom in or out if there's a route where you need a close-up.
Besides a map-style glimpse, there are also many traffic cameras and beach cameras you can view. Want to see how crowded the Seaside Heights beaches are?
If you'd rather see how busy Joey Harrison's Surf Club beach is doing, the Ortley Beach club has a streaming camera feed here.
And how about the roads? To see how fast the crawl is on Route 37, check here.
Here are the parkway traffic cameras around beach exits:
- MM 082.3 North of Exit 82 - NJ 37 East (Toms River Twp)
- MM 083.8 South of Exit 83 - US 9 North (Toms River Twp)
- MM 084.7 Toms River Toll Plaza (Dover Twp)
- MM 084.9 North of Toms River Toll Plaza (Toms River Twp)
- MM 089.5 South of Exit 88 - NJ 70 East (Lakewood Twp)
- MM 090.0 South of Exit 89 - Lakewood/Airport Rd (Lakewood Twp)
See More on Patch
- Gov. Christie: Seaside Heights Opening 'An Incredible Day for New Jersey'
- WINNER: Best Manchester Area Image For April
- Community Mourns Brandon Holt with Candlelight Vigil [VIDEO]
- WINNER: Best Manchester Area Image For March
- PORTASH: Planning Board Member's 90th Birthday Was An Opportunity to Reflect