In the remaining weekends before Labor Day, slowdowns and traffic jams on the Garden State Parkway, Route 37 and Route 70 are likely. If you are looking for a real-time view of traffic and beach conditions, we found some options.
Want a peek at what traffic is going on right now? In this real-time traffic map from Mapquest, green portions mean traffic is flowing freely, while yellow and red indicate traffic delays. Zoom in or out if there's a route where you need a close-up.
Besides a map-style glimpse, there are also a lot of traffic cameras and beach cameras you can view.
Want to see how crowded the Seaside Heights beaches are? You can get a glimpse of what's going on at the Seaside Heights beaches via its beach cam.
If you'd rather see how busy Joey Harrison's Surf Club beach is doing, the Ortley Beach club has a streaming camera feed here.
And how about the roads? To see how fast the crawl is on Route 37, check here.
Here are the parkway traffic cameras around beach exits:
- MM 082.3 North of Exit 82 - NJ 37 East (Toms River Twp)
- MM 083.8 South of Exit 83 - US 9 North (Toms River Twp)
- MM 084.7 Toms River Toll Plaza (Dover Twp)
- MM 084.9 North of Toms River Toll Plaza (Toms River Twp)
- MM 089.5 South of Exit 88 - NJ 70 East (Lakewood Twp)
- MM 090.0 South of Exit 89 - Lakewood/Airport Rd (Lakewood Twp)
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Tinton Falls Man, 57, Dies In Manchester Crash
- UPDATE: Manchester Man Arrested in Long Branch Murder of Point Pleasant Man
- Manchester Police Arrest Nursing Supervisor From Toms River For Stealing Prescriptions
- Slain Manchester Man Anthony Verdicchio Treated Neighbors, Friends Like Family
- Jersey Shore Summer 2013: Beach Guide