Invite a friend
Free Financial Seminar and Luncheon
Please join us for a FREE Seminar with financial planning professionals from Ambassador Advisors and a buffet luncheon. Reservations are required.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 11:00AM at America’s Keswick
Navigating the Last Phase of Your Legacy Plan
- Current market conditions and how to manage your money during retirement.
- How much you need to take as income each year, each month, each day, from your nest egg.
- Which income streams should you be relying on: pension, Social Security, home equity, stocks or bonds?
- Managing your estate during your lifetime
- Estate conservation challenges
- Strategies in legacy planning
Call today for reservations. Space is Limited! RSVP by calling 732.350.1187
|Where||America's Keswick 601 Route 530, Whiting, NJ 08759|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||11:00 am–12:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
More About America's Keswick
Surrounded by the pinelands in Whiting, the America's Keswick ministry provides spiritually-based addiction recovery programs and bible training. Lead by president and CEO Bill Welte, the grounds feature numerous living halls, a lake, camp grounds and an activity center. Events such as concerts, bus trips to local theater performances and networking breakfasts are hosted at the ministry. Those seeking assistance in coping with divorce and grief can enroll in weekly support programs.