Applebee's is the place to go for a fun night of casual dining. This location has a good size parking lot and a fun family atmosphere. There is a "carside to go" service, so customers can call to order and the food is brought right out to the car. Applebee's also features a great selection of 2/$20 meals, pick and pair lunches, and many items that are under 550 calories. Stop in for a great time and great food.
In March 2012, Patch readers overwhelmingly chose Applebee's in Manchester as the most family-friendly restaurant in the area.
Out of 43 votes, 20, or 46 percent, chose the Route 70 restaurant. Twenty percent chose McDonald's in Lakehurst while Three B's in Lakehurst came in third with 16 percent of the vote.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - midnight; Fri, 11am - 1am; Sat, 11am - 1am; Sun, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: There is full handicap parking in front and ramps inside for easy access
- Founding Date: 1980s
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.applebees.com/menulanding.aspx
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Mexican, Philly Steaks, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Pick n Pair lunches, under 550 calorie meals, sizzling entrees and ultimate trios
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: casual