The Manchester branch of the Ocean County Library system is located near the township's municipal building and is easily accessible from both Routes 37 and 70. County residents can apply for a library card giving them access to books, DVDs, CDs and other media. Numerous librarians are available to assist in tracking down materials in the county-wide database. Card holders can reserve and use computers, including one with scanning and more advanced software capabilities. The library also regularly holds special events, such as movie screenings and seminars, such as teaching the basics of word processing.
- Fax: 732-323-9246
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level entrance, automatic doors.
- Parking: Free lot
- Size of collection: 450,000
- Specialties: Children's section, magazines, new arrivals.
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases
- Internet use policy: Must have library card and agree to library terms.
- Programs/classes: Movie screenings, computer instruction, writing workshops.
- Wi-Fi: Free