Manchester Township High School
Manchester Township High School serves both Manchester and Lakehurst students in grades nine to 12. Home of the Hawks, the school educates over 1000 students. Its sports teams, including football, basketball and field hockey, compete with local rivals, such as high schools from neighboring Toms River. The school's media library features a vast collection of over 10,000 books and sixty computers providing students with access to electronic databases. Students looking to bolster their resumes as they prepare for college can join extra-curricular activities such as world language club, science club, and the student government.
- Fax: 732-657-2781
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 1,211
- Public/Private: Public
- Graduation rate (%): 97
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 16:3
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 74
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Student government, National Honor Society, zumba, school musical.
- Student clubs: World language club, science club, math league, drama club.
- Sports teams: Cross country, basketball, football, volleyball, soccer, lacrosse, golf, tennis, cheerleading, swimming, bowling, wrestling, field hockey, indoor track, softball.