Manchester Township Middle School
Located on Ridgeway Road, a common route for Manchester travelers to access neighboring Toms River, Manchester Township Middle School educates children in grades 6 through 8. The school, opened in 1983, has over 700 students and underwent an expansion in 2005, which created 18 additional classrooms. Though the school previously accommodated fifth graders, the 1992 opening of the K through 5 Manchester Township Elementary School lessened the load on the middle school. The school utilizes a block schedule that provides double periods for math and language arts classes.
- Fax: 732-657-0326
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:39am - 2:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1983
- Number of students: 700
- Male-to-female ratio: 1:1
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 12:7
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 75
- Grade levels: 6-8
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Student clubs: Impact club, student council.
- Sports teams: Soccer, basketball, cross country track, wrestling, baseball.